Lala Castro Media leverages the power of content and social media marketing to help elevate your audience and customer base. Lala Castro understands social media marketing fundamentals. From maximizing quality to increasing your online brand. Every project, every task and assignment is treated as if it were her own brand.
Social Media Marketing Services include, but are not limited to:
– Influencer/Blogger Outreach
– Drive Advocacy Programs
– Social Media Executive Training and Coaching
– Social Media Consulting
– Facebook Application Development
– Market and Competition Analysis
– Build and Create Your Online Presence
– Branding and Identity
– Orchestrate and Execute Digital Campaigns
– Social Influencer Marketing
– Content Creation
– Social Ad Buying and Management
– Hispanic Digital Marketing
– Latin America (LatAm) Digital Strategies
Lala believes the road to success depends on finding a delicate balance of the many aspects of online marketing. She encompasses all the necessary tools your company needs to grow its business online and achieve measurable results along the way.
Experience working with: Knott’s Berry Farm, a subsidiary of Cedar Fair Entertainment Group, Power Crunch, Johnny Rockets Restaurants, Patina Restaurant Group, Northgate Markets, Don Roberto Jewelers, Toshiba USA/Latin America, Unilever, DPSG (Dr Pepper Snapple Group) and more.